The John R. Park school was constructed in 1912 and has since become an important asset in the historical record of Draper, Utah. The original 1912 building was designed by school district architect Nils Edward Liljenburg who designed countless public school buildings in that capacity, as well as Y.M.C.A. and Westminster College buildings in Salt Lake City. The building over the years went through many additions and renovations including adding on in 1928 the auditorium which has now become The Studio Draper. In 2016, renovations were complete transforming the school into office spaces and an event venue.